rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

Where do you meet model chicks?

A great place to meet models is at the beach. A few summers ago I was staying at this hotel that had a shopping mall attached. One day my buddy and I see an improvised fashion show - just something the mall clothing stores sponsored - a dozen or so girls walking around in heels and modeling the clothes and swimming suits from these stores. Of course, we asked where they were all headed to party in the evening and showed up later - lots of fun, and we got in right away, because at the club they recognized us as the guys hollering at them earlier at the fashion show.
These were, of course, not Victoria's Secret models, but still a busload of hot girls and just 2-3 guys in the group (most likely gay - the booker and the photographer) - where else you gonna get that?
We also fished out quite a few leads off them during the following winter back in the city.

Messages In This Thread