rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

Where do you meet model chicks?

Quote: (02-15-2011 01:10 AM)rivelino Wrote:  

hmm, why the sony?

It's a prosumer camera. Not quite professional, but a good enough start. It received some rave reviews on the NY Times as well as dpreview where it was voted camera of the year. It's got some new technology such as a tranparent mirror which doesn't actually flip out of the way when taking a picture. Apparently this also allows the camera to stay in focus all the time, for example when taking HD video.

Quote:Quote:

i don't know much about sonys -- or canons -- but i do know that nikons and canons have tons of lenses. i can't imagine that sony has many lens options out there.

The sony uses minolta/konica lenses as well from other third party manufacturers.

I was thinking of getting this lens:

http://www.keh.com/camera/Tamron-Adaptal...98260?r=FE

Quote:Quote:

what city do you live in? if you truly want to learn the craft, let me know. i emailed someone else about my proposed "photo 101" process of learning photography. i would be happy to send it you.

I live in Toronto. Yes, please send me the information.

Messages In This Thread