rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

Where do you meet model chicks?

Quote: (12-04-2011 06:29 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

@CCurtis189
I don't think so, most models are not exceptionally beautiful. As in the VS or runway models even the more pretty ones like Tyra Banks lets say are not that much better looking than say bikini model or just average attractive girl.
Realise for every supermodel there are probably 50-100 other women who are as equally or more attractive who maybe are just not tall enough, or can't stop eating food, or have other commitments or something else that prevents them from coming a model.
I dated 2 models in my entire life and met them both through school. Without makeup and everything they are not knockouts or anything, no adriana limas or nothing, in fact most tall girls are less attractive which is why the few hot ones are so famous.

Now if you're trying to get adriana lima, yes you will need money just to be in the same room, but if you're trying to pick up her sister or equally hot cousin who just never made it and is middle class, IDTS

I don't know, it seems like most models I've come across - you know, girls who do photo shoots to make extra money but in no way make big bucks off of it - tend to come off as stuck-up bitches.

Messages In This Thread