rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

Where do you meet model chicks?

Quote: (02-16-2011 03:02 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2011 11:56 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2011 11:39 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Generations of dudes continue to do this. The industry is always on the look out for slimy photographers.

What's funny is that the industry consists of many, if not most, photographers who got into the business because they wanted to get close to models in the first place. So, now after being in it for a while, they have become part of the "industry". And think it's their duty to protect, innocent young models from "slimy photographers". LOL. It is all a matter of protecting their turf, nothing more.

Agreed, most hetero photographers get into the industry to meet models. But other photographers are not the barrier. Its the gay/female fashion majority that are the vigilanties.

The time and energy of being a photographer is a poor investment from a financial standpoint. If the goal is to bang models, there are plenty other occupations that are more desirable to models (other male models, actors, musicians, bankers, lawyers, etc. - just pose as any - zero investment). I speak from experience on this.

If access to models is the issue, this can be addressed seperately while cultivating a better a more lucrative profession in terms of status, money, AND lifestyle. It's not hard to find models, trust me.

The opportunity cost of pursuing photography to bang models makes it possibly the most costliest method of scoring pussy (even when compared to P4P). The only way it makes any sense is if its on a part time deal.
I agree photography is grossly expensive at 75 an hour with 2 hour mins the average man will go broke before he gets pussy.

I disagree with your premise that bankers or lawyers are getting model pussy, trust me, they are only getting pussy from people they meet in their daily life and none of the lawyers/bankers I know are going out on a friday night they are working and not getting pussy.

the whole issue is access to models. How do you get access to them for a low/reasonable cost say no more than $5-10 per model. Ie if you go to a nice fashion show or something for 10 models maybe pay $50, but fashion shows dont get you ACCESS to models because they are working and have no time for you and it can be difficult to get backstage and access them.

Tell me where do you find models to bang, since you have no difficulty. Being a male model offers little guarantee you will get with female models because you may just not work with them unless you do it full time, also its timely and requires one to be in top shape all the time.

Messages In This Thread