rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Davao City Apr2014 - Truths and Lies abaut Davao / Report+Guide [pics + vids]

Davao City Apr2014 - Truths and Lies abaut Davao / Report+Guide [pics + vids]

G_global, nobody minds different views, but me and a few others have a problem with how OP presented his experience here.

Quote: (05-31-2014 01:51 PM)rhr Wrote:  

[*]What might surprise some of you, something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is the complete un-walkability of this city! Coming from a european perspective, having lived in various large western, as well as eastern, european cities, I was used to walk anywhere needed. To the gym, store, friend, clubs etc. Walking is 100% impossible in Davao!!!

If he had just written that areas he was staying in for example don't have proper sidewalks I wouldn't even look at it twice. Now, I am also from Europe and this is my first time in 3rd world country and I didn't have any problems at all with sidewalks and I stayed at multiple different locations, what does that tell you ? Nobody else is also crying about this "issue" ...

Quote: (05-31-2014 01:51 PM)rhr Wrote:  

Section C: girls
  • On some blogs and posts here you come across the idea of picking up girls in the malls. This is one of those points where I ask myself if these people have ever really visited Davao or the Philippines because picking up at malls is almost completely impossible! I'd estimate that there is a less than 1/1000 of a chance of this "working."

Had he written that he is inexperienced or even that he just had "bad luck" with trying to pick girls in malls, nobody would care once again. But he actually accuses other people of lying and he does that with great confidence.

Taxis,blackouts everything hi his post is wrong or severely exaggerated.

People thanking him for his "opinion" and wanting "different views" are just doing disservice to anyone actually interested in learning about this place.

It's just like debating people that are denying climate change(or rather human involvement in it), no we are not going to listen to opinions of 5% retards no matter how confident they are in what they are saying. They opinions are stupid and shouldn't be even displayed at any bigger sites.

Messages In This Thread