rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Davao City Apr2014 - Truths and Lies abaut Davao / Report+Guide [pics + vids]

Davao City Apr2014 - Truths and Lies abaut Davao / Report+Guide [pics + vids]

Quote: (06-01-2014 08:35 AM)InternationalPlayboy Wrote:  

Interesting data sheet though, might have to visit Philippines when it gets cold in Europe. Probably stay in Manila though, god Davao looks like a crap hole.

Quote: (06-01-2014 05:47 PM)InternationalPlayboy Wrote:  

Well I think your definition "sweet and innocent" must be a bit off then. Cause a girl saying how much she likes you while banging more guys on the side ain't the definition of sweet and innocent. One online girl I banged left her phone and turns out she was banging 3 other guys at the same time. One was her texting how much she misses him, poor chump.

Any online girl I meet is automatically thrown into the lowest bracket, just to be fucked and dumped. They wouldn't be online if they don't have some sort of mental / physical issue. I automatically assume any chick you meet online is going through the cock carousel. Which is why online game is usually a secondary source for me. Can be clutch if you are here for short term stays.

Any "sweet" or "innocent" girl you will meet in your life will probably through social networking.

[Image: huh.gif]

I'm confused.

Your first post implies that you've never been to Davao (it actually gives the impression you haven't been to the Phils period), but your second post says online game "can be clutch here for short term stays".

Where is here?

Quote: (06-01-2014 10:12 AM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

This deserves to be repeated.

None of these girls are special.

Show me a "sweet" special little snowflake and there's definitely someone on this forum (not me necessarily) who can turn her into their full fledged slut.

Have you been to Davao or anywhere else in Mindanao? Everyone who has been here would agree that the women in general are much more conservative. This is not Manila.

Obviously many of them will put out for the right guy, but I fail to see how that makes them a "full fledged slut"...? I've already pointed out that (DIA in particular) has it's share of semi-pros and scandalous women, but that does not represent the norm.

Messages In This Thread