rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got her. Then LOST it all!

Got her. Then LOST it all!

Gentlemen, I am a recent graduate from college and new to game. Have started reading Bang and am following RVF for the last month or so.

Here is how I got so close and lost it all. Your critique will be very helpful as I try to improve myself:

1. A cute girl joined my office a couple of months ago. I found her very attractive but did not make any move as I though she was out of my league.

2. About a month ago at an office party, she initiated a conversation with me. I teased and bantered. She was wowed and I got huge IOIs. I was not putting any effort but my banters and tease happened so naturally that I was myself surprised on the success. (Found out it might be a good thing I did not make a move earlier)

3. Our playful and banterous conversations continued the next week. It was fun.

4. I started getting huge interest from her. She would compliment me regularly, laugh at my not-so-funny jokes, and make eye contact every time I walked near her. Lot of other, better looking, taller and handsome guys would hit on her but anytime I joined the conversation, she would just talk to me. (Ah, it felt so goooood. This made me realize game exists.)

5. And then all of a sudden, I froze. I got nervous. My conversations with her became more monotonous and forced. She was still giving me massive IOIs but I was just not able to initiate the playful conversations I was able to do earlier.

6. I reduced the frequency of our conversations, from 1-2 times a day to 1-2 times a week as I was struggling with what to say. Her interest waned away too.

7. Had a party last week. Decided it was the make or break day. Tried talking to her a couple of times but but got a cold shoulder. Tried dancing with her, she would move onto dancing with others. She ended up dancing with one of the same "better looking, taller and handsome guy" who I used to destroy in step #4 above. That was it. I had no intentions of paying her attention any more.

I fucked up big time, starting from step #5 above. How do I avoid freezing? I was surprised by how I was naturally able to play, tease and banter in step #2-4. How do I keep doing that and not freeze (with future girls)? I was afraid to escalate. How do I be fearless? What else could I have done better?

Messages In This Thread