rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am too old for younger women?

I am too old for younger women?

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:31 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

I'm all for whatever makes people happy go ahead and do it. That said is it a little bit wierd, to most people yes. Will her parents disaporove of it? Most likely. Will you guys have trouble hanging out with your friends and her friends? Yes her friends you won't be able to relate to and will feel awkward around you and the same will be true of your friends with her. I dated a women 10 years older than me on and off for a while when I was 21. She was cool but there are hurdles that come wit the relationship. We didn't really hangout or party in groups because it was wierd. One other thing to consider people change so much from early 20's to mid 20's, the person she is now will not be who she is in a couple years most likely. You guys will likely not be together in a few years and even if you are, when your 60 and she's 30 it will be wierd, when your 70 and she's 40 she will cheat on you. I'd take it for what it is, enjoy it while it lasts. You do rarely hear about situations like yours that wind up in happy lifelong marriages but thats rare more likely it will last for a few months and fizzle out or the difficulties brought on by the age difference you guys will decide not to date any longer. I would say have your fun, have a good time but don't get too invested.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. It is rare that they last long, but I am young at heart. I am just scared that she will leave me for a hot, younger man. She is a very sweet girl and I can tell she is honest and different from the women I have met. The sex is very enjoyable and we have been dating for a while. I find it hard to sleep with and date women who I don't like as persons. I have never dated anyone so young, but she does not care about age differences she said.

Messages In This Thread