rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pimp your Pad

Pimp your Pad

Quote: (06-29-2014 11:40 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2014 04:19 PM)YoungDominican Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2014 09:44 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

I put a simple, multi colour LED lightbulb in every room. They are cheap and effective. Buy several from the same place so they all work on the same remote. Note: they may also hit your TV and change the channel or volume if they are on the same frequency.

I'm doing some work on my room now, ordered some LED's, planning to put them on the roof, in the closet and around the bed.

I want to get some bean bag chairs for the room and something that would grab a lot of attention. I'm wondering if anyone knows if bean bag chairs are deflatable or if there are any deflatable bean bag chairs.

And what do you think I could put in there to grab a lot of attention, I was going to get a lava lamp.

I'm a huge fan of beanbag chairs. Thhey don't inflate or they wouldn't be a beanbag chair they would be an inflatable chair, definately not the same look or feel of a beanbag chair.

I'd always wanted to get those love sacks but couldn't see myself dropping like $600 on a beanbag chair all be it a big one so had a local cleaner sew some material I got at joane fabrics and stuffed it with foam peanuts. After a year or two they will wear out however I pick up these enormous bags from uline that are probably about 5 feet long by 3 feet wide, enough to stuff a giant beanbug. Its like under 10 bucks delivered so can't beat that

Don't go too overboard withh the beanbags and lava lights and stuff or its cheesy or just looks like a stoners room.

I think we probably have somewhat of the smae style from some of the stuff your doing. Look into floor pillows and conversation pits, if you like beanbag chairs you'll probably dig that stuff as well. I'll probably get called a homo for mentioning this but look around on pinterest for some cool idea lol.
Ah ok so it would be harder to order one, still might try to get two. That's a good idea if it comes to it I will make them. Floor pillows definitely, don't think I could build a conversation pit in this room. Haha yeah I'm going to go check out pinterest. Yo thanks for the information. [Image: thumb.gif]

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Messages In This Thread