rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pimp your Pad

Pimp your Pad

Not sure if this is the right section, but I recently moved in to a new pad, and it looks pretty boring right now, mostly white paint and I don't have any paintings, posters or ornaments here yet. Most chicks who come here don't seem to say anything about it but I had this one chick who could tell that I just recently moved in here. I asked her how she could tell and she said because it looked so empty and boring. She asked me when I was gonna pimp my crib.

I do want to pimp my crib, but I have no real inspiration right now. During my younger days I would just put some posters of my favorite videogames, movies, TV series and/or posters of my favorite painters (Van Gogh, Dali and DaVinci) on the wall, but obviously being 25 those days are behind me and I now want something more classy or stylish.

So I was wondering if you guys have done anything to your pad to make it look cool and appealing. Have you done anything special or out of the ordinary to make your pad stylish and different from other people's pads? Do you have any good ideas for me to pimp my pad to make it look like a more appealing place?

Messages In This Thread