rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White teeth

White teeth

Just a few random observations.

My family could not afford braces for me when I was little. Although they were not that crooked, I got invisalign when I was in my early 30s and they become perfectly straight. I then used the final invisalign tray and whitening gel that you can buy online to whiten them.

I must say, even though they were ok before, it was one of the best investments I have made for me, and for game.

I have gotten used to the brightness, but no matter what country I go to, my smile and teeth always get compliments from the ladies and definitely gets them interested. I suppose they are movie star white/straight, but I am used to them so I don't notice them that much. I drink soda and coffee every day, so I touch them up when they need it, and the gel is not that expensive on amazon.

I would definitely recommend it if you can. I can't tell you how many times I have meet a girl, particularly if in a poor country, and she is just staring at my teeth. It definitely increases the desire of the girl to kiss you all things being equal. Its what these poor girls are used to seeing from movie stars on the movie screen.

Just a few musings since I was at a club in San Jose Costa Rica last night and apparently I had the best teeth in the club haha.

Messages In This Thread