rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do I have to be the one that compromises?

Why do I have to be the one that compromises?

You're in an LTR.
You get into a fight.
You know that you're right. You're right on the facts, and you're right in spirit.

And she's not right.

But in order to keep the relationship going, to keep the peace, you relent. You give in. You go along with whatever cockamamie thing she has planned.

And of course it blows up in her face. And sometimes, she blames *You* for not stopping her.

This ain't the first time.
This won't be the last time.

A man's primary weakness in any argument is being rational, thinking logically, valuing truth and intellectual honesty. ...

This will be your life, probably until you get divorced, or until you die a physical death. (arguably the real you is already dead)

The pussy stopped being great A LONG TIME AGO.
The pleasures you get from being in a relationship are much more subtle at this point.

But you really can't continue like this and keep your sanity.

Such was the problem presented to the men of the party last night.
Nobody had a solution.

To be eternally vigilant and keep a chick constantly on her toes...
Dread...
Never get in that situation in the first place
Never get close
Move
Expatriate

Was chopping it up with the homiez last night, and I still don't have a good answer for this. There might not be an answer that allows one to keep the peace and the relationship with a Western woman in 2014.

WIA

Messages In This Thread