rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to gauge comfort

How to gauge comfort

1) Dead Fish
- that just might be her
- you might not be doing the right stuff.

For now, ask. Ask her what she wants.

Better to lose a lay trying to get that "enthusiastic yes" out of her, than to face any sort of ugliness.

As time goes on, and you become more comfortable with women, and they become more comfortable with you, you basically do stuff to her and gauge her reaction. If trick A is getting you what you both want, you switch to trick B.

...The other side of the game is that some women are only pleased if you are pleased. But that's the intermediate aspect of game.

2) Comes out of the blue to hit on you?

Bwhahaha. Yeah right.

Anyway, if you want to talk fantasy situations like this one, basically even if she initiates the contact and lets you know she wants to bang - you still have to seduce her. Attract her, get the rapport, get the "comfort", iron out your logistics, keep the tension high, et cetera.

Even when they approach, you still have to do the work.

3) If you're afraid to ask, you won't be sleeping with her.

But you don't ask her, "hey, i've really been thinking of fucking your skull the whole night, why don't I throw you over my back and we'll head to my supervillain hide out for a night of chat-roulette and vomit?"

To take her home at the end of the night, you need to set that up at the beginning of the night.

The formula now is,
- a drink's date at location 1 - you talk about some cool stuff at your flat
- more drinking and fun @ location 2, which is close to your house. - contintue to talk about stuff at your flat

- the buying question is - "Hey do you want to check out my wine and Warhammer 40,000 campaign that i've been telling you about all night?"

Saying yes to come over isn't necessarily an invitation to a night of anal prolapses, but getting her to your house, and allowing her the freedom to get in the mood, outside of prying eyes....

WIA

Messages In This Thread