rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EC(A) to Loose Serious Fat

EC(A) to Loose Serious Fat

Quote: (10-14-2014 04:03 PM)Sturmgeist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:34 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

This stack definitely works, but me I've always preferred to go the supplements way since you'll always be taking the same thing every single time and also since some of them contain some yohimbe, which helps in blocking the A2 receptors contain in hard to burn fat places such as the belly for men and the hips for women.

Make sure you take Yohimbe while fasting or doing fasting cardio. I've read on various websites Insulin production hinders the effects of it.

So with Yohimbe the effect is even stronger? What dosage for that? I bought it but so far never used it after reading that many people get serious increase in heartbeating and sweating from it, so I suspect dosage is crucial. Should also work for serious boners apparently [Image: tard.gif] .

Also for just burning of a bit of bellyfat, how long would you approx. need to take this stack?

While on the stack you can concentrate fully for work etc?

Thanks for the info.

Messages In This Thread