rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EC(A) to Loose Serious Fat

EC(A) to Loose Serious Fat

Quote: (05-20-2016 01:21 PM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2016 11:25 AM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

Be super careful with all these stimulants.
I have used ECA and Clenbuterol in the past, when I was younger and had less willpower & discipline.

Now that I am much older, I would never even think of touching the stuff.
I have developed my willpower & discipline to the point, where I can get as lean as I want without dealing with all those miserable side-effects.

Once your a little more seasoned, you'll realize that the true key to an amazing physique + well being is willpower & discipline.
You might end up getting shredded with ECA or Clenbuterol, but your gonna feel awful while doing it.
Then how do you plan on maintaining that physique you struggled for once your off the ECA or Clenbuterol?
Unlike Testosterone, you can't really stay on ECA or Clenbuterol for life.
If you tried, you'd probably be dead within a couple years.

However, I believe it is something every man should go through, try it out, experiment, be safe, get lean and learn.

I respectfully disagree. ECA actually helps me immensely, especially in the mental realm. I'm alot more patient, calm, and confident. As far as the long term sides? The Jury is till out.

EDIT: This pertains to ECA. I've never tried Clen

Everyone has a slightly different genetic/chemistry make-up, if you can swing running ECA daily, good for you brother.
I ran it for 3 months straight when I was a lot younger and those 3 months were filled with side effects & recovering from abuse afterwards was a bitch.

Messages In This Thread