rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I open a foreign bank account while stateside?

How do I open a foreign bank account while stateside?

Bumping this thread...

I have a friend who is bugging out from the Tax and Tax again overregulated Obamunists LGBTQ agenda SJW crusaders paradise called the USA.

He had a business - gold recovery for the Jewelry industry that got over regulated - so he cashed out, sold his home, car and all furnishings and living with his daughter for a couple weeks till he leaves the USA. He applied for early social security and is about to split overseas with a $1700 a month cushion courtesy uncle sam... he is looking hard at the FSU countries - interestingly he found an AirB&B Apartment in a decent part of town for $380 a month and the cost of living there is minimal restaurant meals 5 to 10 USD and Americans admired so a bit of Yank God factor is a plus. Best is one of the most pro business locations on the planet with very low taxes and low red tape environment...

So where is he going - turns out Nomad Capitalist did a nice write up on this little visited FSU country hint on the Black Sea:

http://nomadcapitalist.com/2014/12/03/ge...ies-world/

I bought the Nomad Capitalist offshore banking guide for opening a bank account beyond the IRS, litigious business issues, frivorce rapey ladies and their lawyers etc etc. PM me with your generic email gmail/yahoomail for a copy... Problem is it was not updated with new FSU Georgia banks info.

A recent update to the NomadCapitalist travels regarding FSU Georgia as of 30 September 2015:

I just back from Georgia, where you can open a bank account with as little as $6.29...

... you can get a Visa debit card for free...

... and you can do it all in a matter of minutes.

The reality is, some offshore banks SUCK. HSBC and Citi are two that come to mind that I really, really dislike these days.

On the other hand, there are banks like those in Georgia that make the process so easy.

The challenge is finding the right bank account that meets your criteria:

1. Stability
2. Ease of opening
3. Ease of travel (if any)
4. Currencies available
5. Minimum deposit
6. Acceptance of US citizens

Each of us has different needs. For instance, I chose to go with a bank that requires a $500 deposit because online banking is better there.

I'm also looking at opening an account in the EU with a $2,500 minimum deposit.

So the NC is listing a FSU Georgia bank with a minimum $500 deposit that has excellent online banking...

I will be updating this post/thread periodically as my associate travels through Eastern Europe looking for a place to retire outside the clutches of the overbearing Fed IRS and feminized anti male judicial system as he seeks a local loyal loving female and a country stable and friendly towards specifically America expats subject to global taxation, fatca and fbar regs.

He is starting in FSU Georgia with an Eye on Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, possibly Ukraine and Russia.

Messages In This Thread