rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some serious alpha criticism and opinions on this case

Need some serious alpha criticism and opinions on this case

I recently posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36303.html

Got the girl in my apartment, now I'm going to tell you what happened and I want your insights. I'm a virgin and I never had a girlfriend. So I'm "very" beta.

1. I picked the girl from her village (not her home) and we went to my city. We did some photography on the beach.

2. We went to eat some food at a café. She kept mentioning that she wants to go to my place. I was a bit hesitant and very stressed.

3. We got to my place. She did a shower while I was in the living room. I didn't interrupt her or try to get in. She asked me to do a few things -take this, bring this- (and I obliged). I put condoms in the bathroom (I think it was a wrong move, trying to show myself as alpha while I was beta).

4. She's out. We started fighting over the remote control and then she started making out. I try to make out but something strange happened (which I want your advice on).
I was attracted to her, but I had no sexual attraction during the act. She's a good 8 and has good boobs. I was *really* doing it forced, I didn't feel that *hot* feeling I used to have while watching born. I touched her body but really felt nothing. I *really* didn't like sex. Even my dick couldn't get an erection. I really want insights here.

5. We made out for a long time (maybe 30-40min) and then I tried to get to her pussy but she wouldn't let me. We stopped and started speaking for a moment. She claimed that she was virgin but had lots of experiences. She tried to make me orgasm by rubbing my dick with her pussy but I wouldn't let her as I had no attraction and desire and it really hurts.

6. She started speaking a lot. She finally come to me and told me (face to face) that I'm the very first girl I interact with and that this is the first time I tried to have sex. I couldn't really face her. I felt defeated. She had the upper-hand in the relation all the way long.

7. I told her to get her stuff and get the fuck out. She was a little terrified as she has to get home by 7PM and I live very far (100Km) and there is no transportation. she insisted I drive her by saying lots of things (be a man, be on your word, this is not right...) but I told her to fuck off.

8. She returned a moment later because she forgot her jacket in my car. I kind of sympathized with her and thought it was really a dick move (and she could get hurt/stolen/abused as I'm living in a kind of empty place). So I took the keys and drove her to her town.

9. She asked me to take her home. I said "relation start here, end here" and then she started saying she didn't really want that I drive her, blablabla, I told her to fuck off and relation ended.

10. back to my place.

So here it is. My first interaction ever. I felt beta during all our dates. She picks the café, she picks the destination, she picks the music, she uses my stuff and decide this and that. She's the one that starts playing with me and do the touching/kissing. She really had the upper hand although I was the one paying for stuff and driving her.

I was really confused and hesitant. I really feel that I got a major ALPHA boost from this relation. The meltdown of the relation and how it ended made me really a different person although it happened in a few minutes.

Another question I have: This girl seems to be wanting an "ALPHA" dick to stimulate her. Why do you think she opted for me? a very beta guy?

Will stop writing here as it'll get very long but would like to discuss it even further.

Messages In This Thread