rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP: internet nice guy vs. real-life nice guy

HELP: internet nice guy vs. real-life nice guy

(this really belongs in the newbie section)

If she brings this guy up again, tell her "I'm not here to deal with your problems, I'm here to have fun." This girl is only good for sex and if she tries to get more (dates, dinner, etc) from here on out you need to shut her down.

Realize this girl is a whore and if you think you want her as a girlfriend you've been mindfucked and should cut off all contact. It's clear from the neediness in your post that you value this girl highly for some strange reason (she's shown already that she gives it up to online people who don't even live near her) and don't have a handle on valuing yourself relationship-wise. She's trying to make her problem yours to watch you get dramatic and receive validation. Refuse to talk about it, and if she tries to drag you into it after you've said the above, hard next her (walk away immediately, never talk to her again, shut off contact). I mean it. This is the type of girl that will string you along and lower your self esteem trying to "win" her. Don't be an idiot.

DO NOT make this girl your girlfriend. SHE IS A WHORE and is telling you in loud letters that she has no intention of settling. If you can't see this you need to avoid more-than-sex relationships until you have a good handle on people socially.

Messages In This Thread