rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KENYA

KENYA

From my time here,I've seen certain shared expectations that define the true rooshman:
-a desire to meet good-looking women of at least 7.5
-a desire to fuck said women
- a genuine desire to be friends and not p4p
For those mutually reinforcing reasons Kenya wouldn't be the place for most forumers. Here though the women are willing, everything is commercial. For those who pay this country is great. In fact we have our very own forum on the world's most famous international sex forum:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/fo...?759-Kenya
In Nairobi you can meet 8s and 9s both local and Somali,Ethiopian ,Rwandese and Tanzanian but the experience won't be enjoyable.At the same time we still haven't developed a true ONS culture, thanks to our precolonial past we were the most heavily colonised country and missionary attitudes still hold sway,even among the more exposed types.
Worse is that we're more exposed to American attitudes or should I say our bitches believe in the Oprah selfesteem bullshit. Which means an average 6.5 ,after a professional makeup job truly thinks she's Rosario Dawson. They're now almost sociopathic-lying and attitude are to be expected.
http://www.mashada.com/forums/general-di...ime-2.html
Even worse,just after an exceedingly rare successful nightclub pickup after round 3 the bitch suddenly turns psycho:
Quote:Quote:

"It all felt like a weird dream, sort of a fantasy. She seduced me. We canoodled and romanced, and before I knew it, we had gone all the way," he says.

Then the sad twist to the fairy tale and wonder pleasure came to an abrupt end at 4am. Sam was rudely awoken by the girl and given marching orders to leave the house immediately, as she was through with him. She had wanted him for a one-night stand. She didn’t give a hoot how he’d find his way home. She threatened to let the dogs out (literally), wake her parents up and call cops although not necessarily in that order.

In shock and still totally high, Sam dressed up and made his way through the gate, begging the security guard to help him locate his way to the main road. He could barely recall how they had driven there, but nevertheless, he had to get out of the compound fast.

It was like the Eminem song ‘superman’ in reverse:

You put out, now I want you out, won’t get out, I’ll push you out …

The ephemeral culture of girl gang sex hunters is a new phenomenon in Nairobi, which young men are beginning to dread. The new trend is synonymous amongst the working class and single women in a case of reversed roles, where the girls hoodwink guys with the sole mission of getting one-night sexual satisfaction.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mag/Insid...2&cid=123&
Take my advice. Visit Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda. The quality is higher in every respect.

Messages In This Thread