rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"We could never be together"

"We could never be together"

Hello,

i met a cute girl -solid 8- some months ago, she has an herb boyfriend who i think she loves and is happy with but at the same time she keeps flirting with me, teasing, etc.
At this point i know I'm in the friend zone so i don't invest much time on her. I try to keep myselft as the 'cool friend' because someday she could be single again and now gives me preselection, bigger social circle, etc.

What bothers me is that she negs me often -i'm good looking enough to be negged heh- and has told me in 3 or 4 occassions stuff like:

-We could never be together
-You know.. nothing could ever happen between us
-You sould stay away from musician girls (she is)

wich i respond
-i agree, you seem the jealousy type
-yeah we would be discussing all day.. and then fix it in the bed
-yes but they keep chasing me

As i said we flirt a lot, so i wonder if this is some kind of shit test, something they throw up to me to keep her conscience clear (something like a false discualifier).. or could be a sincere rejection?

I ask you guys because, to be honest, even if she is funny and a good addition to my circle i don't want to waste my time on girls i won't have a chance to fuck.

Messages In This Thread