rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power of Frame Control (short infield footage)

The Power of Frame Control (short infield footage)

The Scene: Daygame. Approach a girl walking by herself. Turns out she has a boyfriend.

Audio Footage Link:
https://soundcloud.com/madisonpua/madiso...e-bf-stack

Key Points:

0:45 - The "B" word. Most guys would hear this and peace out.
0:55 - "What if I make you a deal? We can hang out, and youre not allowed to flirt with me, and I have to hold you to it, so..." Framing it as just a platonic meetup. Slowly spinning her hamster.
1:08 - She's still contemplating giving her number out, probably a little more open to it than before.
1:30 - "Stop thinking so much about it youre so in your head about this!" - Calling her out on her reluctance playfully.
1:42 - "I would want to be able to trust my girlfriend..I'm sure he trusts you..so what's your number?" The clincher.

[1] This is not at all intended as an advertisement for 'MadisonPua', just thought this clip could give some decent value to players here with amoral sexual strategies.

[2] Opportunities are fucking everywhere. Especially where it seems to the average society-conditioned person that they're not.

Messages In This Thread