rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lines for when she has plans

Lines for when she has plans

Quote: (06-09-2014 03:00 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

@bigbait
I think an ambiguous, concise response is always the best response. If you're trying to persuade her after she's set on not meeting up with you, it might make you look like you're desperate. Consider these two scenarios.

Me: hey, let's meet up for drinks later
Her: sorry! My friend wants me to help her with something
Me: that sucks, well you're gonna miss out!

Me: hey, let's meet up for drinks later
Her: sorry! My friend wants me to help her with something
Me: cool

Which response do you honestly think is better? With the former, you're still trying to convince her to meet up with you after she told you she has plans—looks a bit try hard to me. The latter, while ambiguous, is better because she's trying to rationalize reasons for your response (E.g., is he mad at me?, does he not care?, etc) and will ultimately force her to reschedule.

Now, if she's really attracted to you, she'll reschedule in either scenario but the latter has a higher chance of her rescheduling.

In response to her saying she has plans...has anyone ever texted:

- 10 points.

I saw that on heartiste and thought it kind of witty.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread