rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame and False Time Constraints

Daygame and False Time Constraints

What are your experiences with using a false time constraint (FTC) when cold approaching during the day?

It seems to a very old PUA technique, but hasn't been discussed exhaustingly here, so I'm interested in your views on it.

Quick definition of the FTC: A statement you make when opening a girl to communicate that you will not be able to remain long, reassuring her that you will not take up too much of their time.

Example: "Excuse, I actually need to get back to work and only got a minute left. But I just saw you over there and wanted to introduce myself/say hi... blabla"

I haven't used this in a while but I seem to remember that my chances of getting the number were slightly higher when I resorted to a FTC during the approach.

I like what it communicates:

1) Since you make clear from the very beginning that you only got a minute, you likely don't appear as a random "creepy" guy who might drag her into a long, uncomfortable conversation. This might loosen up your target and ease the conversation.

2) You present yourself as a man who has an interesting and busy life. When you tell her you don't have much time for the conversation, you create a feeling of scarcity, which can make your presence more valuable for her.

What is your stance on this? Are FTCs great, overrated or just bullshit?

Messages In This Thread