rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Tourism?

Tinder Tourism?

I wanted to share this experience with everyone here and the idea of Tinder Tourism, let me explain.... So I routinely travel to New Orleans for work every now and then but only spend one or two nights max, in the past I would usually just eat dinner alone and spend most of my time with my computer in the hotel. This time around, motivated by what I learned through this forum and game in general I decided to actually see if I can get a bang. Logistics, I had an amazing hotel in the heart of the city and by being a regular I was immediately upgraded to a suite. Timing, how I wish I had more time, I literally checked in at 8pm in the hotel and had a flight to catch at noon the next morning. With the little time I had I decided the best thing to do would be to open up tinder and literally try my luck while driving and stopped at red lights on the way to my hotel. This is where I discovered the power of Tinder in a city with good demographics and a liberal attitude. The quantity and quality of the girls I was matching was unbelievable, I don't think I got even close the two months I used it in Houston. I told the girls I was travelling for work (DHV) and would ask if they wanted to go city exploring with me. The amount of interest I got was surreal, and within two hours I meet up with a medschool student with a natural firm ass and porcelain skin lacking any blemishes. This got me thinking .... has anyone had the same experience switching cities? We should compile a list of cities for best and worst Tinder experience. Worst for me is obviously Houston and Best so far being New Orleans.

Messages In This Thread