rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?

Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?

I agree with Gio, but it must be noted that you will never get good at 8s if you only approach 6s.

There are definitely commonalities, but 8-9s often have a very different life to than that of the 6-7s.

I have some theories about how to approach 8-9s.

One is the obvious- you get good with dealing with them while they are on that level.

The other is that you shock them, or knock them off their pedestal so that you can treat them like a 6-7.

To a guy with great game or fame etc. 8-9s are much more common on his life so they become the new 6-7s. And he gets to treat them like that because he's demonstrated very high value.

I think the hot girls secretly want to meet a man that can make them feel like a regular girl. The highly sought after guy can make her feel like a six. It probably feels more real for her.

Of course the 6-7s are envious of the more attractive girls.

An extremely attractive guy might actually have a lot if trouble with a 6 because she's likely to be nervous as fuck when dealing with him. She might lock up around him.

When you are at the highest echelons of alpha from, your game consists almost entirely if comfort. Only when you get to that level can you be the nice guy.

Messages In This Thread