rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?

Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?

Quote: (05-18-2014 07:53 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

With all that said, about the DAY/NIGHT game, having good look never hurts:

Though I admit, the pretty boy got pretty tight body language and attitude. His voice is pretty $ imo. But what he told the girls, I'm pretty sure it's a modern Ted Bundy. Explains how stupid women are. Sickening. And I have seen this in real life.

^^^^^^^^
I'll admit the above video is a pretty good critique of how shallow women are. But I'll also admit I'm even more driven by looks. Many times I've chosen a woman of questionable character over a good one because of great boobs or cheekbones.

As for the original subject: WWRD? What would Roissy do? I think he'd offer a sarcastic response in a bemused way. Her statement was a test. If you play into her frame, you automatically lose.

"She could only see herself being open to a guy hitting her up while she's out and about if she finds the guy physically attractive..."

Your answer: "That's ironic. Because I hear men mostly hit up average women since they think they have a better chance."

What this does is plays on her insecurity, implies your pickup is non-committal and will put her on the defensive. She might say "Really? Are you doing that now?!!" You can joke that away. She also might blow you off. You'd have lost anyway though answering a question like that seriously.

Messages In This Thread