rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how you found out about the Roosh and the forum

how you found out about the Roosh and the forum

Am a young guy tired of hearing about the end of men and enjoy the decline and was hoping for something to give me an example of true masculinity. I then eventually cam across the art of manliness website. I thought it was cool at first with some good articles, but I eventually stopped reading them because they got boring. However, they did mention the manosphere and Jack Donvoan's books so i went on amazon to put them in my wish list to read. After I added them a suggestion appeared for Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male".

I then visited his blog and was fascinated with what I read but also perplexed with the red pill. His blog eventually lead me to Roosh, Roissy and Return of Kings. Which I've been reading for 6 months now and the joined the forum. The cool part about all of this is that i became unplugged or took the red pill a day after my birthday-that's when I found The Rational Male blog.

Messages In This Thread