rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching contributes to violence against women

Approaching contributes to violence against women

There is no sign that says respect our male passengers because women are a protected species, like the panda. The problem with signs like that is that they do instigate violence, just not the type they seem to be trying to protect against. I mean I don't usually see many signs that make me want to get the sign maker in a closed room so I can kick the crap out of him but this one does but who knows, maybe this is a "team effort", or just some dumb girl. I suspect this is some strong white knighting though.

There are so many things that are wrong with that sign that I was nursing the thought(for a minute or two) of taking some form of action against this nonsense. That's the last thing I am going to do however, that ship has been sinking fast for quite some time and I'm already on a lifeboat so to speak. No sense in crying over spilled milk. That's a very offensive sign, leagues ahead of that disgraceful Bud light commercial from another thread.

Messages In This Thread