rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching contributes to violence against women

Approaching contributes to violence against women

Quote: (05-18-2014 06:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2014 02:56 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I don't think this is directed at PUAs and I don't feel it's a racial thing per se. I think it's a class/immigrant issue that has been percolating for decades and is now coming to a boil. From the vantage point of DC (and with two decades of observation), here is what I see.

As more and more women graduate from colleges and enter the workforce, they're becoming a bigger presence on commuter trains. At the same time, scads of immigrants have been let into the country and are doing blue collar work. These men often don't have cars and are riding those same trains.

I don't know, this definitely sounds like a race problem. Most of female graduates today are white. Most immigrants today are non-white.

Non-white dudes hitting on white girls inside of the train. Probably too close for comfort for them.

So it comes down to racism vs. sexism. Which one will triumph? Coming to an American theater near you.

And to prove it to you:

Quote:Quote:

(Digression: Things were easier for women 80 years ago when my people, the Italians, were the blue collar immigrants who worked on the loading docks and hit on women on the NYC subway. According to my uncles, the feisty Irish gals simply yelled "Get away from me you greasy WOP!" with nary a worry about bigotry. Ah, the good old days.)

Here, you point to a time when things were far more racially integrated. Women had no problems just telling the men off.

However, today's women cannot yell, "Get away me from me you dirty spic!" That's racist.

So instead, the women make it a gender issue and get signs put up incriminating all men, when in reality it's obvious it's coming from non-white men or else these signs would pop in white places like Twin-Cities or Boston in addition to LA and DC.

This is exactly the same song and tune of "La Femme de La Rue," where a woman in Belgium made a film about the horrible sexism on the streets but inadvertently showed nothing but Islamic men hitting on her with terrible game.

What you're saying Samseau is extremely accurate on this point. The only reason that it's happening in the first place is because of feminism in my book. It is women bringing this upon themselves, and that's the reason that I'm laughing inside when they whine and complain! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to think that it is because of White fascination from non white men, when in reality I believe it is mostly due to white easiness after excluding the Asians women. I believe that the only reason that a whole lot of non-white men hit on white women is simply because they are still easier than the women of their respective race, except for Asians because of their Hypergamy. That is still not an excuse for Bad

Game thought, but most men still think of Game as a Bad Thing, and that's on them! And the white women are starting to become extremely difficult now I've noticed, since a lot of white dudes are starting to move over to the Asian women now, especially in Toronto. As a Black Men I'm really starting to notice this, and that's why White Women are in deep shit, just like the Black Women have been in a while now!! Since a lot of white men are moving over to Asians, everybody that's not Asians or White does not even bother since the chances of getting them are extremely low now. At the end of the day, a white man still has the most value overall when all other factors are equals, and everybody knows it. Some people whine about it, me I just keep on Grindin and bring value to the table! I work as a security guard in a Stack Townhouse here in Toronto and can

think of 5 White male- Asian females couples within a small radius, with all of them being feminine and easy to talk to, even to me as a black men. But to try to get them would be extremely hard, since the white men is on that too, so the next easiest thing is a white women. The same phenomenon is happening now to white guys who would rather not deal with white women and I applaud them for doing so! You guys have that inherent value, so use it! When you find a 100$ bill on the ground, you take it and ball out with it!!

A white women might be difficult to them, but for me her attitude is princess like compared to a Black Women, so it doesn't mean squat to me when she's being difficult! But all of this is not caused because of white obsession or Yellow fever: I believe it is just because it is way easier for each respective group. All of this are coming from the females attitudes, so when they're crying, I just don't care!! A lot of RVFers are already going expat, and I applaud everyone of you for doing so with 0% hate. I'm just scared that a lot of white dudes won't be fallowing your lead, and keep on being miserable. I'll side with any man of any race before I side with a woman, Believe that!!

Messages In This Thread