rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Invades Southeast Asia (Starting in BKK) Part II

Fisto Invades Southeast Asia (Starting in BKK) Part II

I have discovered what might be the best kept secret in the PI.

A place with beauty queen level hotness, white god worshipping, and very little foreigners.

The catch, you have to take two 9-12 hour bus rides and a goddamn ship to get there.

An old ranger buddy (went on to become SF and then Delta) saw I was in the PI on facebook and reached out.

He grew up here and has some crazy stories but also told me about this one island in Manila Bay where the Japanese had a stronghold during WW2. Apparently there was some serious fighting that went down. When he was a kid he would take week long excursions on the island. Found all sorts of shit like bone fragments, dog tags, live ordinance, and enough brass to fill a semi truck.

Pretty crazy.

He said he and his buddies found some live mortars and threw one off a cliff and that fucker went off!

Anyway, he's good buddies with some recon marines here in the PI, they're at the top of the food chain and I was invited to train and teach there and I will get to learn Filipino Stick and Knife fighting!

This could be pretty helpful when I head down to Zamboanga.

Messages In This Thread