rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Invades Southeast Asia (Starting in BKK) Part II

Fisto Invades Southeast Asia (Starting in BKK) Part II

VP you expressed my feelings exactly, theres so many places to go, then you zoom back and count the rest of the world and it becomes overwhelming.

A girl I hooked up with las year is in suriago now, I'd like to check it out.

One girl is in Bacolad. There seem to be a lot of cute ones there as well.

I love being around nature so it win win for me regardless.

I'm in Bohol now.

Flipinas give the most unhelpful advice.

I left my room in Oslob yesterday intent on taking an hour long bus ride to the nearest city which has a boat to bohol.

It was actually closer to 2 hours later and a wet in the rain 20 minute walk later at the warf, I learned theres only one boat per day that leaves at 4 am.

So I decided to sit and eat at the little stand there. I had chopped liver, seaweed, and rice.

Some guy that makes and sells icecream came by and I got some as well but it was too sweet. I gave it to the old lady at the stand.

Walking in the rain back a kid rode up on his bike wanting to talk.

I was annoyed by the bad travel advice from the pinay lady that ran the guest house I stayed at but put on a pleasant demeanor for the kid and soon found myself enjoying the conversation.

He wanted to play in the PBA and become a civil engineer.

I waited for a bus but then a taxi stopped by. The guy was super friendly and agreed to take me to the port in cebu city for 700 pesos. About 2 hours more of driving.

I fell asleep in the back as I was sunburned and tired still from the day before.

When I arrived at the port I gave the guy money and bought my ticket to tagbilaran from a really pretty girl. She had that look on her face like shes doesnt actually see anyone she speaks to and so I didn't bother.

The terminal was new and a cafe in the upstairs aread had delicious cupcakes. I ate four. 2 mint chocolate and 2 red velvet.

The ride was actually ok and I made sure to take the motion sickness pills I picked up a couple days prior. They played Robocop on the flat screen which helped pass the time.

Getting off the boat I got a tricycle and went to 3 different places to find a room until I said screw it and ended up paying 1250 pesos a night where I am now.

The other places were around 800 but then they tacked on charges that were almost double if you had a guest, or the last place which was 2400 plus 600 for a guest.

After all that waiting and traveling I was pretty tired and fell asleep without showering.

While here I want to see the Chocolate Hills. Getting laid and seeing other stuff will be a bonus.

Messages In This Thread