rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abortion not an option

Abortion not an option

Quote: (05-16-2014 07:09 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Why would it be a deal breaker for a woman to want to keep her offspring? It is the very purpose of her existence.

My opinion, having banged around the block a few times, is that women who are okay with getting an abortion are the same types who don't like children, which means they are less feminine. No thanks, I'll take feminine women every time. Christian McQueen shares the same view as well.

Also, I wouldn't consider the morning after pill abortion. You force the discharge of the egg with that pill, but merely fertilizing an egg is not what creates life. Putting a fertilized egg in a test tube won't grow into a human. It needs to be attached to a uterus wall before it will grow. So using the morning after pill to flush out the uterus before it has attached is pretty close, but not necessarily the same thing as an abortion.

So, in summary, I think you are mistaken about wanting women who want abortions. Try dating some women who don't like abortions and I'm sure your cock will agree with me.

I entirely agree with this.

Just one correction, on the scientific front (I'm a biologist): The morning after pill actually does not destroy a fertilized egg. This wasn't so clear when it was developed, but it's clear now (at least, no one has found evidence that the MAP causes implantation failures at any significant rate). The MAP works, for the most part, by inhibiting fertilization. Sperm can survive inside the female reproductive system for a few days after sex, which is why the MAP has a narrow window of effectiveness. In fact, some reproductive health experts argue that it's a *flaw* of the morning after pill that it will not work if the egg has already been fertilized.

If anyone disagrees with this, I'm happy to furnish citations.

And yes, I find women who say 'I could never have an abortion', or who say mocking things about modern feminism, to be an incredible turn-on. More feminine ---> HOT.

Messages In This Thread