rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World Cup 2014 Thread

World Cup 2014 Thread

Nasri is a lesbian drama queen. Great player and mindset on the pitch but his psychology off-field is mediocre.

Tevez had a decent season with 21(?) goals in all competitions this year. I expected him to be in based on merit alone.
We must consider though, Argentina's squad, truly powerful and they can afford to drop him.

Quote:Quote:

Time and again, he has spoken publicly about international retirement and the tiresome task that is traveling back and forth for Argentina fixtures. And when he was included in the squad for the 2011 Copa America on the back of a campaign by media, fans and even members of the government, his response was to turn up overweight, completely underperform and, ultimately, miss the penalty that eliminated the Albiceleste at the quarterfinal stage.

Source: How can Argentina not take Tevez to the WC?

Get your salt shaker out, its goal.com.

I am also disappointed that Coutinho was not given a chance. I have admired him since watching him on TV with my Interista friends and he has been quality for a while now and despite his age, I thought this would be his chance to shine on the international stage.

Messages In This Thread