rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question(s) for those with no bosses or predefined schedules

Question(s) for those with no bosses or predefined schedules

Quote: (05-17-2014 09:21 AM)LaCobra Wrote:  

I have a question regarding Number 2.

I get the feeling that when im not doing anything work related im wasting my life and my competition is fucking me. I know this is not 100% true, but how do you guys handle this.

Honestly if you never took a break there would always be something productive you could be doing to move your business forward. Here's my attitude though. I just got back from a week in Playa. I feel refeshed, motivated, less pissed off at my customers work and the world in general. I feel like though I sacraficed a week of work I'm able to come back stronger than ever so even though I did have some downtime which I may be tempted to call unproductive in the grand scheme of things it helps me be more productive in the long run. I catch myself gettting short with stupid customers and stuff which is not something you wanna do in business but taking a break every now and again lets me recharge and my business and myself is better for it in the long run.

Messages In This Thread