rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Appreciation Thread

Roosh Appreciation Thread

I had a NYC meet-up last night with D&P readers and it was a big success.

I met a lot of cool guys, some of whom had never met and some of whom had met through this very forum.

We have built a really nice underground community, and that is due in large part to the existence of this forum.

Guys have asked me why I don't have a forum. My answer?

I only do something when I can do it better than anyone else.

There is no way I could do a Forum like this better than Roosh.

Tuth does a great job, too. Moderating a forum like this is really hard work. It's thankless, too.

(Yes, I have been suspended. You have to enforce rules even-handedly while also giving senior members a little bit of leeway because you understand where they are coming from. You have to delete trolls. There are server issues and bandwidth issues and costs. Owning a successful website is not "set and forget." It requires eternal vigilance.)

I'm too busy to participate much here anymore, but I did want to reach out and thank Roosh for creating the forum and to thank Roosh and Tuthmosis for the incredibly hard and thankless work of moderating and keeping this place tidy.

So, thanks!

Messages In This Thread