rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Louie" Season 4 Episde 3: "So did the Fat Lady"

"Louie" Season 4 Episde 3: "So did the Fat Lady"

To be fair to Louis. I don't think he is going to end up in a relationship with this chick.

I would be surprised if they go down that path.

I don't watch the show - so maybe this is the sort of direction they feel they haven't explored with the show yet. So who knows?

As for Louis CK - he is pretty blue pill.

It was just a joke - but in his most recent stand up show he said he said he was surprised that women agree to date men. Since anywhere in the world and throughout history - the biggest threat to women has being men.

The problem with guys like Louis CK and Doug Stanhope is they swear a lot and are happy using the N word and shit to explore how uncomfortable society is about it. But at the same time - they are essentially preaching a SWPL agenda which isn't very controversial.

Somebody like Patrice O'Neal was genuinely too real to deal with high level success - since even when he was telling jokes, he wasn't fucking around. He thought through and meant everything he said. No matter how uncomfortable it made himself and others.

Could you ever imagine Louis CK or any other comedian doing the following during a stand up comedy special filmed for TV?

Messages In This Thread