rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date, kiss close with new girl

First date, kiss close with new girl

Quote: (05-16-2014 06:21 AM)aria Wrote:  

dont be outcome dependant, dont have a goal in your mind. just go on a date and be natural and ENJOY THE PROCESS. The real beauty of connecting with women is to really connect with you're self which only results in women being drawn to you. I think it's totally awesome sleeping with lots of women and feeling fully empowered in your dating life , I discovered for me that the actual process of getting into a positive state from social momentum is the ultimate rush.. almost better then the actual SEX.. well maybe some where close [Image: wink.gif]
this is Johnny berba's teachings and coaching, look him up on youtube

I have the same thing. I enjoy the the game much more than sex. I have actually postponed the notch on more than one occasion because I wanted to keep the tension.

Just enjoy...

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Messages In This Thread