rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soo....The bird says she's preggers...and actually is.

Soo....The bird says she's preggers...and actually is.

I've been in your shoes, and still am from the next 5 years.

It's my opinion since she's free to decide what she wants, she shouldn't make someone else pay the price for what she decides to have, but that's the moral argument and our society tend to celebrate amoral behavior.

Don't even try convincing her to have an abortion, she made her decision before she had sex with you.

She now has rights to at least 17%+ of your GROSS income for the next 18-21 years. The + is because you'll be paying the majority of daycare, medical, dental, braces, college and waxing of her bush so another guy can lick it.

Someone said get a lawyer, FUCK THE LAWYER! They will fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. Both hers and yours.

FUCK JUSTICE! You're in the wrong country for that son. Family Law is big business, a billion dollar business. Don't give them your money.

Now look at your financial situation and your life goals and decide if you should run or stay.

Vietnam has no extradition laws, and I believe Colombia doesn't either??

Now, if you decide to stay and pay then you should kiss her fucking ass, and I mean put some tongue action on it too because she holds ALL the cards. You're money and your relationship with your child. You want to work out a situation where she doesn't have to take you to court. She want's money for diapers, pay it. A better car, pay it. A new vibrator, pay it.

Trust me, trust me, trust me. Fighting her will never get you anywhere's, and you will catch more bees with honey as they say. God I wish I could do it all over, I wouldn't have fought so fucking hard. The wasted money, time, and in the end I still had to pay and she poisoned my son against me in the end. There is nothing you can do to stop that if that's the path she chooses to take. For a child, the Mother is all important.

PS. Besides all the pain and suffering, the first 7 years after his birth held the best moments of my life. And there were a lot of them. I miss those days more than any other part of my life.

Messages In This Thread