rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's Health: Why You Should Listen To Your Girlfriend's Fitness Advice

Men's Health: Why You Should Listen To Your Girlfriend's Fitness Advice

I think it's safe to say at this point that all mainstream entertainment (and I do mean all) is geared toward women and homosexual men - any human that has more estrogen than test in them. Doesn't matter what it is; television, movies, music - all geared to the girlie crowd. They're even trying to make professional sports gay now, and remember all that breast cancer pink bullshit they were running in Football not too long ago?

Even if they claim their target demographic is men, they're still trying to appeal to chicks at the same time (if not more so, since chicks are the consumers) and effeminate men/mo's. For example, look at the recent Playboy article about Return Of Kings? You think that was being written for men even though Playboy has long since been the iconic symbol of a 'man's' magazine?

The only two magazines I see on the shelves any more that have any sort of unmuddied male focus are Guns And Ammo and Soldier Of Fortune, and those two are for niche audiences.

Messages In This Thread