rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An brutal evaluation of myself, the red pill, and game

An brutal evaluation of myself, the red pill, and game

A Tinder girl came over last night, unfortunately I just wasn't into her, so no bang and just watched the new 300 and had a few beers, everything just.....seemed off.

But it got me thinking and evaluating what I've got, what I need to improve, and this deep seeded nagging feeling I had about my life. As if i'm robbing myself of potential

TL; DR Kaotic
-late twenties, Dark Brown,
-Indian/Pakistani (no IRT)
-5'8"ish (no napoleon syndrome)
-155lbs with Athletic body (not jacked, but visible growth, plenty of work needed) (4-5 days a week gym)
-Bachelors
-Around 50kish annual income (2 jobs, 7 days a week) Software Inside Sales & Minor Support 9-5, Manage a Skateshop on the weekends (hobby)
-Logistics: rent a room from a bachelor Uncle

I've always been a funny assholish kind of guy, which has gotten me bangs. Everything changed 2 years ago after I got my balls back and dumped my ex. I discovered ROK, RVF, and various other blogs by pure accident.

I swallowed the red pill last year and began my journey, and brothers, it's been brutal but rewarding:

-Currently this year I've gotten 14 bangs (75%+ from Tinder, OKC, POF).
-I've gained muscle, people have complimented me, I rock a pretty damn good bear that the ladies like
-I have a main girl whose a HB 8 that is pretty submissive to my needs and I haven't caught feelings for, I still have side girls, but its really random.
-I've felt more confident than ever before, I've dealt good with shit tests, and I'm slowly but surely wading through all the bs that girls throw at you.

A Recollection And Doubt:

After last nights Tinder failure (she was a 5.5 at most, but actually cool to talk to) it got me thinking. Can't I look for better ? Don't I DESERVE better ? What am I doing wrong ?

Job: To me I feel like my 9-5 SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME, yet I'm enslaved to student loans (buyers remorse) and a brand new car payment (I can always downgrade). I honestly find it hard to get motivated to apply and find a new job (yet here I am day dreaming about making more money). My weekend job is fun and there are always HB's I just never hit them up, could be a great resource but Im not sure about shitting where you eat.

Game: The BIGGEST crutch I've had with game is ONLINE dating. Which is the majority of my dates and bangs. Tinder OKC POF you know the rest. My text game is pretty decent, my date game and logistics are pretty solid, I usually have a great 1st date bang conversion, because I already know there are plenty of IOI's and I have SMV with them. The problem is that I've never really day gamed in my life (up at 7, work 9-5, 5-7gym, cook, sleep). Night game is okay, but usually I'm going out to have fun with my boys and don't give a fuck.

Red Pill Life: I've noticed I've definitely grown Alpha traits in saying no to things, making my own choices, being decisive at the right times, and taking control of a woman. However maintain frame on online has become more frustrating, I feel like I'm losing control of conversations. My buddy and I are in the early stages of trying to create a weapons accessory online business (this is a very long term beginning, since we're both busy with work).

Awakening:
When it comes down to it, I honestly look back at myself 2 years ago realized how much of a fucking pussy I was, and I look at myself now and pat myself the back, but with a swift kick in my ass reminded myself there is so much to do.

Thoughts:
I think my most important focus now is a change in careers or jobs. I fear that I'm falling behind my counterparts monetarily for my age. I feel like I don't have a passion for anything, other than selling something on my own (I get a rush from that). BUT I fear failure, I fear the loss of money and being broke. I feel like this job is a safety net and a shackle at the same time.

What would you recommend, advice, links, books?

Secondary to career and money is women. DAYGAMING/SOBERGAMING specifically, I'm a night owl. I don't get weekends off so it's hard. If there's one thing, I haven't had much of a sting of rejection face to face.

What would be a good starting point for someone in position ?

I just don't feel that fire and adrenaline in my gut. How do you guys GET and STAY motivated in regards to work and girls ?

I'd like to thank the majors in the forum for the sound advice I've gotten so far. Also, I tip my hat to all the ROK contributors.

Messages In This Thread