rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with a boyfriend

Girl with a boyfriend

I have no idea what I'm doing honestly, and I'll be the first to admit it.

There's this 9/10 chick I've met who works at my local bar hangout. I've been working her for a while, but the strangest thing happens.

She's incredibly into me when I'm there, I mean into me, no mistaking it. We've kissed briefly there, she will playfully run her hands around my dick, etc. Spends most of the nights I'm there with me.

I cannot get her outside of there. She's incredibly cool and cold on any attempt at text or call. She flaked once after I made plans with her there, I gave her shit for it and she wouldn't talk to me when I showed up for a week, then was all over me again when I ignored her right back.

Anyways, she's got a boyfriend, and that may be the whole issue. When I'm not there in person, he's her boyfriend. When I'm there he's "well I don't know if we're really in a relationship".

What the hell do I do? She's gone too far with me for it to be just purely playful, and she doesn't flirt with any other guys there, ever. What part of my game am I fucking up? Am I missing some part of game entirely?

Messages In This Thread