rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

80% of Japanese women report being hit on by strangers
0% of Japanese women report being hit on by strangers
Quote: (05-20-2014 03:00 AM)Wong Fei Hung Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2014 02:31 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2014 01:30 AM)Wong Fei Hung Wrote:  

You sure make are making a lot of condescending assumptions about me while telling me I shouldn't assume I know everything. Which I in no way implied.

It seems that you brought upon your own drama by sticking to your guns about your original assertion(s). You need NOT read my post as condescending, merely that I suggest that you practice posting in the newbie section. I believe my suggestion is similar to what is suggested in the RVF newbie information materials... which you may want to consider reading.

Like Sargon did in his original post to me you just say I'm wrong without any examples or adding anything to the original conversation.

Sargon provided plenty of clear and unambiguous examples, so it did NOT seem necessary for me to elaborate further on his examples. He even negated part of the arguments between the two of you by merely stating that he disagreed whether you use the term "a lot" or "many", but instead of letting the matter be, you continued to dig yourself into further argument(s) with him and to look sillier with your additional attempts to argue - and Sargon was being more than polite to you.

I could assume your chiding me simply for the fact that I'm newer to the forum than Sargon. Hence the condescending post.

You could assume that I am chiding you, but to me it seems that you would be wrong.

More or less I have been dropping hints for you to NOT be so argumentative with others here, and suggesting that maybe you should go to the newbie section and practice posting, and also to familiarize yourself with RVF culture. What is condescending about that? You are a new member, no? Or did you have another account, here?

Instead heeding my suggestion(s), you seem to want to insist on pursuing various insignificant argument(s) over trivial matters... or at least some of these matters could be characterized as different observations in which guys here differ and have the right to have and to express differing opinions.

In fact, some of my experiences with japanese girls in california seems to coincide with Sargon's interpretation that only the exceptional Japanese girl would seek out westerners, and they seem to be even more self-conscious of these matters when around other Japanese or even around other asians. In my many experiences with Japanese girls in the USA, they frequently seem to be preoccupied with what other people think. I understand that there can be differences when in Japan - and I cannot really comment based on what happens in Japan except to attempt to understand whether some of the descriptions make sense in light of some of my experiences.

Me and Sargon are done,

You are just being arrogant and inflammatory when you use this kind of language that appears that you are attempting to control the communications of other guys on this forum.

If you really care about me as a new member and you don't think my debate style will fly here. If you sincerely want to help me.
I would prefer you send me a private message instead of interrupting a conversation I'm having with someone else.

There is NOTHING wrong with private messages, and PMs can be a good tool to attempt to resolve any personal conflicts - however, these recent posts in this thread do NOT appear to be that personal.... NOT yet, anyhow. Accordingly, it does NOT seem necessary for any guy here to begin a PM with you, and surely, you could attempt your own PM, if you believe such is warranted.

You made various posts and assertions in this public thread, and there were attempts to respond to your assertions, and those attempts were courteous and even attempts to help you to clarify. Nonetheless, you seemed inclined to dig yourself in further and further and to argue with anyone who may disagree with you rather than to let matters be, and here in this thread, after you created drama, it seems that you feel entitled to having your hand held and expressing that you believe guys here should help you, which sounds like another reason that it could be fruitful for you to take your communications to the newbie threads b/c you seem to be having trouble distinguishing and understanding that you were the one who raised some of these matters in this public thread.

It seems that at this point the best you could do would be to lay low and to let matters pass; however, you seem incapable or unwilling of such.

Good so we are in agreement. You are done we are done. It's done.

Your response does NOT seem like an agreement to me, unless you are saying that you agree with everything that I said, and maybe you agree with Sargon as well? Your previous responses seem to indicate otherwise; however, if you are saying that you agree with us, then that is fine with me. or if you would like to describe your agreement more specifically, that could be helpful.

Regarding your added idea about "we" being "done," I never said anything about being "done" b/c this is a public thread, and I certainly have little influence on such and any RVF member may want to chime in, which could happen a minute from now or it could happen 5 years from now (if this thread is still "open?") or it may NOT happen.

I would think that if you were to make some kind of substantial and meaningful agreement statement or reply, then maybe the subject would be closed b/c no one would care about it.

Messages In This Thread