rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

80% of Japanese women report being hit on by strangers
0% of Japanese women report being hit on by strangers
Quote: (05-15-2014 08:48 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 12:34 PM)Wong Fei Hung Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 10:40 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 10:09 AM)Wong Fei Hung Wrote:  

However a lot of girls have an absurdly high image of Westerners and sometimes that alone is all you need.

Read my post again. I didn't say most, I said a lot.

The distinction between "most" and "a lot" doesn't really matter. I disagree with it, just the same.

Quote:Quote:

I've scored and I know plenty of guys who have scored here simply for being Western. If that hasn't happened to you .... well I am sorry.

There is a small minority of foreigner enthusiasts here who hang out at gaijin bars and the like, and they can be easy to bone. They, however, as I said, are only a tiny minority, and they are not representative of the general population of Japanese women. The average Japanese girl, despite idealising White/European features, has no particular desire to fuck Western men. There is even a stigma in many social circles of being branded "the foreigner slut", which some Japanese women want to avoid.

Yes, among the women I've slept with here, some were certainly into me at least in part because I was a foreigner, but again, they do not represent the general population of Japanese women.

Ok dude. Looks like your just trying to disagree just to disagree. I said in my first post it could depend on the situation. I said girls would worry about being judged.

There is a difference between most and a lot especially in a country of millions. Just don't put words in others mouths and you won't have to say the distinction doesn't really matter. Maybe it really doesn't matter to you but the post wasn't to you. Let the people who haven't been to Japan decide for themselves instead of nitpicking my post.

I agree that in the gaijin bars those girls are all about getting a foreigner notch. There are definitely more options however. If you can speak Japanese you can get the girls that are interested in gaijin, but not interested enough to chase them, and they are usually better quality than the gaijin hunters. I've been more than one chicks first gaijin because of my language ability.

Yes, among the women I've slept with here, some were certainly into me at least in part because I was a foreigner, but again, they do not represent the general population of Japanese women.
[/quote]

Again with putting words in my mouth. Never did I say anything about the general population of Japanese women. I said......a lot.

I live in Osaka. Which is so close to Nara, Kobe, and Kyoto it's like one giant metropolis. A lot of Japanese girls are interested in foreigners. Not most, not the general population just a lot. Simple as that.

Messages In This Thread