rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping with an old friend. Advice?

Sleeping with an old friend. Advice?

Tonight, I caught up with a girl who I haven't spoken to in years.

A month ago, she regrettably drunk-texted me that she wanted to hook up, so although I lack interest, I figured I would hit her up. Since we both live with our families, it was my goal (logistics being the problem) to get her to a park. However, the temperature dipped and the park was overly sketchy in the dark, so we drove around for a bit and chatted. Tired as hell, I didn't give off the greatest vibe, angered at my wasting of gas and inability to find something to do in my boring town. I was soft-spoken and partially irritated. But she seemed to be enjoying herself, talking incessantly. However, there didn't seem to be an appropriate moment to go in for the make-out, though I should have done more to create one despite my tiredness. During our discussions, she mentioned her sexual history in college, and the embarrassing moments she has had while sleeping with other guys. I've been in situations before where girls I'm hitting on talk about sex. Am I in her friend zone or is she trying to get my sexual attention? We haven't hung for a couple years and she enjoys drunkenly telling me she wants to get with me. My plan is to wait until my house is empty, invite her over, and go for the bang. But I'm afraid to make a move on someone whose friends all know me, someone who I have known for years.

Have you been in similar situations?/What would you recommend doing?

-R

Messages In This Thread