rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Place to Study Abroad for an Asian

Best Place to Study Abroad for an Asian

In general, I recommend that if you read a thread about how your ethnicity does in a particular region that you only pay attention to people of the same ethnicity who have experience. The reason why is that you'll get loads of perhaps well intentioned bad advice, clueless guessing, or general cockblocking, trolling, etc.. from anyone else. The best thing to do is ask people of your race who have been there then get up off your ass and go there.

My personal experience is that these places are good for asian men in Latin America:

Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru. Everywhere else in Latin America isn't bad either but there's no point in wasting time in totally out of the way places. Colombia is probably the best out of the bunch and I feel it has to do with the small % of westernized asian men there plus positive novelty factor which creates a nice niche. Girls are used to seeing white gringos but not more exotic types like us.

In Asia:

Philippines, China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Don't waste your time anywhere else because places like Thailand are overrated compared with the pussyfest that is the 4 countries I listed. Vietnam is for guys who desire a little longer term relationships though.

If you are ethnic Korean or Jap and speak the language (important) then definitely go to Korea or Japan. Big bonus points if you speak mandarin in China as an asian-american as well.

In Europe:

Ukraine, Poland, France. France is more language specific for success. There are many other smaller countries that I have no experience with but I hear good things but I won't comment on that with certainty.

Avoid the anglo english speaking region aka. the entire U.K. and Ireland.

Messages In This Thread