rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

When I was in Sweden the cab driver ripped me off. My cousin got so angry with the fare she told the driver she would call the police and the company. The driver took 30% off the fare.

In Slovakia I took a cab ride with two other girls. The driver scammed us and left us in a place 7 kms from the destiny. I then told the girls in Portugal cabs will scam tourists, but at least they will leave them in their destiny.

My grandfather in Paris once payed the equivalent of 30 euros for a coffee, back when there were still francs.

A good advice already told is ask the price to the driver before getting in. Calling for an oficial cab company also can prevent this from happening.

There´s not a single place in the world were cabs will not try to scam tourists. And i´m not defending latin culture. I have no doubt that latin culture aims to scam others. Basically latin countries are divided by thousands of tribes, normally family and 5 to 10 foreign people, who are friends family. People from the tribe will not steal each other much, but will try to steal every other person who doesn´t belong to that tribe. There´s no idea of state or common good.

Messages In This Thread