rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I get her number too soon??

Did I get her number too soon??

This girl I see in the coffee shop on a regular basis. She's studying for the MCat to get in med school. I got her number the other day under the auspices of " I want to keep up with you and see how you end up doing on the test"...but I combine our talks with some kino/etc.

Last week when I got her number...she kept looking like she wanted me to approach. When I sat down to talk to her she was talking a lot and laughing some. A good convo.....though she's never asked me the first thing about myself. So I left thinking it was a good interaction and that I would wait to ask her out until after her test which was still over a week away. I never texted her after I got her number nor called....not yet at least.

So...today I go in the coffeeshop and she's there. She ignores me as she writes and types on her computer. I walk by her table on the way to get sugar for my coffee and say 'hey what's up." She kind of looks at me squinting her eyes ....smiles and says "hey" I just got not a great vibe so...I just got my sugar and sat down. I'm actually still sitting here and she's across the way...she hasn't glanced at me once.

Does she resent giving me her number? Does she resent she gave it to me and I haven't texted her since I got it? I will give her this....she does have the big test a few days away and is furiously studying and writing as I type....so I know she's got this on her mind. I'm wondering if I went for the number too early. I'm also wondering if I should have just asked her on the date last week. My thinking was she probably would want to finish her big test first before going on a date.

Oh well, I'm going to try a quick chat on the way out and see how it goes. But I'm so far getting "closed energy" at this point.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread