rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (02-04-2011 01:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

If you get more than 3 bangs a year from online date sites, you have a TON of time on your hands! I'm just saying. Now the exception being LatinAmericancupid, where you game girls who specifically target foreigners and wait for them to land in their home country. However, lots of these girls will play you as they have some hardcore game from doing that for many years, and know what buttons to push.

I've been wondering about that. I just joined LatinAmericanCupid a few days ago and have been getting a lot of attention directed my way from some very attractive latinas, but they're all located in East Bumfuck, Ecuador and whatnot whereas I'm clearly in Argentina. Do you think these girls are up for a fling/DTF or are they solely cadging for the foreign passport? Is it even worth replying to any of them? In any case, its been a nice stroke for my ego [Image: blush.gif].

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread