rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long can a woman hid her real self?

How long can a woman hid her real self?

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:55 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

I'm honestly a little bit surprised by this thread.

Consider how many tells there are that a girl is a SIF once you learn what they are. There are a myriad of tells as to what kind of personality a girl has, what her beliefs are, and what you can expect from her, you only have to be attentive enough to see them. You can also engage a girl in specific ways to reveal even more clearly where she's at and what you can expect from her.

Forgive me, but isn't this just part of game?

If it's taking you guys 12 months to figure this stuff out you're doing something wrong IMO.

What does SIF mean? But back to the main point: That's why I included the addendum about the guy not being blind. In my experience, most girls have a vested interest in hiding some stuff about them and are on some level aware of when their actions/behaviours can be construed as a red flag. I agree that most guys these days are blind and deceive themselves, but the girls do some deception on their own. I was just interested in what others had observed with regard to the ability of women to keep up an act.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread