rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coffee Meets Bagel - online dating mobile app that solves a lot of Tinders problems

Coffee Meets Bagel - online dating mobile app that solves a lot of Tinders problems

So while investigating the highs and lows of Online Dating for my upcoming book, I decided to give this new app - Coffee Meets Bagel - a chance - and so far I have been blown away.

At first glance it looks like Tinder - Clicking Yes and No on potential matches, but that is where the similarities end. Here's where it becomes fantastic

As a basic Coffee Meets Bagel User - you only receive 1 potential match a day. That is a good thing because it eliminate the "paralysis by analysis" that women have on online dating sites when faced with too much choice. The less choice a woman tends to have - the more she is likely to give any one person a shot.

Coffee Meets Bagel Inadvertently becomes your wingman - when you and another user get a mutual match - instead of opening up a chat screen you get your own private text message line that's active for a week. This helps you out because texting is more "Real" (compared to online messaging) and you will initiate a better conversation faster. Plus - when establishing the private text line - the Coffee Meets Bagel bot asks you both the same corny question, so immediately this becomes a steady, good opener that you can use: "Did you get a corny first message suggestion as well?" - this line has never failed to yield a good response.

The site/app uses its own currency, called "beans", which can be either purchased or unlocked by completing your profile or inviting people to the app.

Beans can be used to unluck more than 1 daily match, ratings, etc.

Just with the free features alone - Coffee Meets Bagel is incredible to try out, and you will have one good match every day at noon.
Currently - I'm trying to earn more of their "Beans" by refering as many people as possible to their service, so that I can see what their paid services look like and see if they're worth it.
In any case - check it out at the following link (and yes - my referral is included, any signups under me are truly appreciated):

http://coffeemeetsbagel.com/

Messages In This Thread